Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta is unable to close the Glade Composer

Hi John,

Le 29/09/2013 19:15, John Coppens a écrit :
I have had several problems lately with Anjuta being unable
to close Glade. A message dialog appear that Anjuta is unable
to close the Glade Composer.

I searched for this on the 'net, but apart from the actual
.po files I didn't find any references.

I have it too. It's due to my changes in the handling of profiles. But normally, I have fixed it in the following commit:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/commit/?id=4220da2c4eb61ab99ae62b0f7268eeb921605caf