Re: [anjuta-list] Installation issue

Hi,

Le 11/09/2013 02:20, Jason Green a écrit :
I am trying to install Anjuta rev 3.4.0-1 onto Ubuntu linux 11.04.
The latest method I tried was to do:

sudo  apt-get update
sudo  apt-get upgrade
sudo  apt-getinstall  build-essential gnome-devel
sudo  apt-getinstall    anjuta

But, when I launch Anjuta and try to start a new project it says:
"Missing Packages gtk+-3.0->2.90.3"

You need to install the developer package: libgtk-3-dev. Anjuta is looking for a file named /usr/lib/pkgconfig/gtk+-3.0.pc

However, it lets me continue anyways, and, when I try to build a blank
template project, it says:
...~/Code/Test/foobar/configure: line 3847: syntax error near unexpected
token `0.35.0'
...~/Code/Test/foobar/configure: line 3847: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0)'
which is weird because I have gcc rev 4.6.3-1ubuntu installed.

I don't think it's an error due to the C compiler, but I think rather to the macro IT_PROG_INTLTOOL which is unknown. You need to install internationalization development package, I think named intltool.

 When I
close Anjuta and relaunch it, it tries to open the most recent project,
upon which it says:
"gtk_foobar.ui targets Gtk+ 2.12   But this version of Glade is for
GTK+3 only."

I think this doesn't matter that much. I think, it's because the glade file use Gtk+2 widget while you open it with Gtk+3 glade.