[anjuta-list] Installation issue

Hello,

I am trying to install Anjuta rev 3.4.0-1 onto Ubuntu linux 11.04.

The latest method I tried was to do:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install build-essential gnome-devel

sudo apt-get install	anjuta

But, when I launch Anjuta and try to start a new project it says:
"Missing Packages gtk+-3.0->2.90.3"

However, it lets me continue anyways, and, when I try to build a blank template project, it says:

...~/Code/Test/foobar/configure: line 3847: syntax error near unexpected token `0.35.0'
...~/Code/Test/foobar/configure: line 3847: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0)'

which is weird because I have gcc rev 4.6.3-1ubuntu installed.  When I close Anjuta and relaunch it, it tries to open the most recent project, upon which it says:

"gtk_foobar.ui targets Gtk+ 2.12   But this version of Glade is for GTK+3 only."

Now, I verified in Synaptic Package Manager that libgtk-3-0 rev 3.4.2-0.5 is installed.  Under its properties, it says it has a dependency break with itself.  I think the default gtk install for Ubuntu right now is libgtk2.0 rev 2.24.10-0ubuntu6 which is also installed and also has a dependency break with itself.

I have also tried installing all the source code for GTK3+ and gave up after 8 hours.

So, what am I doing wrong?  Moreover, how do I point Anjuta to the latest gtk revision??

Thanks,

Jason