Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta glade plugin

Hi,

Le 07/03/2013 00:17, Hans a écrit :
I have a problem with anjuta 3.6.2 running on Fedora 18. The program is
not opening the glade plugin properly. When I click on the .ui file it
opens the xml. If I rename the file to glade it opens it with the glade
plugin.  I have tried reinstalling Anjuta but the problem remains the
same. How does Anjuta decide which application to use to open the file?

This is defined by the mime database. By example if I run
  mimetype pm_dialogs.ui
I get
  pm_dialogs.ui: application/x-glade