[anjuta-list] one question about using anjuta

in the name of god
hello
i am beginer in anjuta.
i have a problem with data files and manage of them.
in my program there is many files that must be read and right to them but when i install my program some problems apear:
1)i do not have access  to write on them
2)when i install my project it only copy files to /usr/local/share and do not make dirctories for them and all files are in this folder with out any arrange
3) i want to make som directories and copy files to them when my program is installing (what can i do?)for example i want make one directory in home  when installing program

thank you