[anjuta-list] Problem with Glade Plugin

Frustrated newby here...

I have installed anjunta (3.8.4) and the extras (3.8.0) into Ubuntu Raring (13.04). I have both Glade 3.8 and 3.14 installed but I want to use the 3.14 version. I think I have loaded all of the libs required and everything seems to work as expected except when I open a filename.ui (glade) file it opens into the anjuta editor text instead of the glade editor. I can edit seperately in glade but would like the anjuta IDE to work as integrated. I can see the /../anjuta/plugins/glade/anjuta-glade.plugins file so I know it is present. TIA for any help...

sturdy