[anjuta-list] Regrading code communication between .c file and .ui file in Anjuta IDE

Hi,

    I want to develop my stand-alone GUI based application using the concept of GTK+ library and C language. so, after searching some GUI IDEs, i have preferred to use Anjuta IDE for my development purpose.

     I have installed Anjuta 3.4.0 and GTK+2.0 as well as GTK+3.0 to develop GUI application in my Linux PC. Then I have started to create one sample GTK+ application from open project which  shows one project directory with src, po and some other directories. Then, I have build and run that project which shows one default window which is configured as default window in ui.

    After that, I have dragged  and  dropped one simple button in that window and rebuild as well as run the project again which shows one window and one button inside that window.

    Then, I looked into .c source file then there is no any object defined or changes done into .c (c source language file) which i have added into .ui file.

    So, My question is that is there any settings or configurations required to do communication between .c file and .ui file after added some widgets into window.

    I have also attached my sample project in which i have added one simple button on default window.

    Please give me the answer of the following question which occurred in my mind while developing one sample GUI application for my project.

        1) Can Anjuta works properly for both GTK+2.0 and GTK+3.0 because I have one function which is not in GTK+3.0 but in GTK+2.0 ?

        2) Is Anjuta gives support of threading and other timitg related features because My Application is based on timing features which needs the response             withing that amount of time?

        3) How can i deliver my final project to any client once the development will be completed successfully with respect to binary file?

    Please let me know your valuable feedback on my queries as soon as possible.
Ritesh Prajapati,
System Level Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd.