Re: [anjuta-list] Regrading code communication between .c file and .ui file in Anjuta IDE

Hi,

Le 10/08/2013 07:53, Ritesh Prajapati a écrit :
*So, My question is that is there any settings or configurations
required to do communication between .c file and .ui file after added
some widgets into window.*

No. You should only add a handler for one of the widget signal and if you double click on it, an empty handler will be generated in the .c file.

         1) Can Anjuta works properly for both GTK+2.0 and GTK+3.0
because I have one function which is not in GTK+3.0 but in GTK+2.0 ?

Anjuta can to be used to write program using GTK+2.0 or GTK+3.0 but it is not possible to use both GTK+2.0 and GTK+3.0 in the same program.

         2) Is Anjuta gives support of threading and other timitg
related features because My Application is based on timing features
which needs the response             withing that amount of time?

There is no special support in Anjuta for threads but I don't see what could it be. What do you have in mind?

         3) How can i deliver my final project to any client once the
development will be completed successfully with respect to binary file?

Anjuta is using autotools and the default method for distributing a program is by using make dist to create an archive of the source code which has to be recompiled by the user.

Anjuta doesn't provide support to distribute software as a binary package.