[anjuta-list] Anjuta + Vala-plugin + Gee library

Hello,

I'm currently using Anjuta to develop a program in Vala. I use
autotools, but I do not know much how to use it (anjuta does the job for
me).

I need to use the library Gee. For this, I added the library, via the
"project" menu. This has added the following line in my configure.ac:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES (GEE gee-1.0)

I have also added --pkg gee-1.0 in my VALAFLAGS in the Makefile.am.

As I do not use object from Gee, the program compiles. When I use a
class provided by gee, the Vala compiler works well, but the C compiler
leaves me an error:

test.c: 25:17: fatal error: gee.h: No such file or directory

I succeeded in compiling the program manually (without using Configure
and make).

Did I miss something?

thank you,
Fifre.