Re: [anjuta-list] How to: Configure multiple compile targets

Hi,

On 25/10/2012 11:22, Arnel A. Borja wrote:
I was also surprised when I can't create a new one, since I sometimes do
that before. I'm currently using the latest stable release, 3.6.0.

I have fixed this in both the master and the 3.6 branches.

Yes, or at least make it look like "separated". The "Configuration:"
label is in bold font while the "Environment Variables:" label is under
it, making it look like they are local to each configuration.

I have looked at the code and it is already local but when selecting a new configuration, the previous variables are kept so the changes are hidden. I have just fixed it.