Re: [anjuta-list] anjuta connect mysql

Hi,

Le 24/03/2012 15:52, sola a écrit :
     I'm new fedora user. I try to develop my c program to connect mysql
on Anjuta IDE. now i get problem about compile my code on anjuta. It's
not found mysql header file and i try to add 'mysql_config --libs' in
Linker flags and add 'mysql_config --cflags' in c compiler flag. the
result of compilation return an error as undefined reference to<mysql
command>. Please you guide me how i can compile my c program step by step

This is described in Anjuta manual since version 3.2. It's easier if the library is packaged for Linux, do you know if it is the case?

I don't know this library, but it could be that the linker and compiler flags are given by this mysql_config program. In this case, it's something specific to mysql, so more difficult to use. You probably need to add the output of these commands in the linker and compiler flags instead of the command itself. But it will probably work only on your computer.