[anjuta-list] anjuta connect mysql

Hi All
    I'm new fedora user. I try to develop my c program to connect mysql
on Anjuta IDE. now i get problem about compile my code on anjuta. It's
not found mysql header file and i try to add 'mysql_config --libs' in
Linker flags and add 'mysql_config --cflags' in c compiler flag. the
result of compilation return an error as undefined reference to <mysql
command>. Please you guide me how i can compile my c program step by step

best regards
worladorn