Re: [anjuta-list] anjuta 3.2.2 won't use libstrl

Hi Don!

> I'm using Gentoo Linux and have just installed libstrl-0.5.1 and using
> Anjuta 3.2.2.  I have used Project>Add Library>New Library and
> selected 'libstrl ' from the package list.  It shows up as module in
> my "Project" pane.  However I keep
> getting /home/dbishop/pathloss-cpp/src/loadfiles.cxx:92: undefined
> reference to `strlcpy(char*, char const*, unsigned long)' messages.  I
> had this trouble when I tried to use libbz2 but I was able to get
> around it by adding -lbz2 to the linker flags (in the
> Project>Properties dialog).  I added -lstrl but that didn't help
> either.  That dialog does show $(LIBSTRL_LIBS) in the Libraries:
> field.
>
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong, or what I should check for?

Did you create a new module or did you add the new library to an
existing module?

In the first case you also need to associate the target with the new
module which I must admin I don't really know how to do in the current
project manager, Sebastien should know.