Re: [anjuta-list] anjuta & glade

Glade 3.8 is still using the GTK+2, I guess you need to install glade 3.12 or 3.14, see this quote from the gtk mailing list:

Glade 3.14 is the first release of the new stable series.

It features a new UI implementation made with glade!, it brings
back to life GtkAssistant support and let you define styles classes.

This version of Glade depends on GTK+ 3.5.17, targets GTK+ >= 3.0 and
is parallel installable with Glade 3.8.

You probably also need the gtkbuilder libraries.