[anjuta-list] libvala 0.16 requirement?

I pulled latest sources and got a surprise when configure failed for a missing dependency.

It's a gnome package, and looks to be the very latest.  I thought we were trying to keep Anjuta dependent on stable packages.  This is four versions higher than even Fedora has, and it's known not to shy away from unstably new things.

Is there a way to build with an older vala (0.12) or will I need to build Vala from sources first?

Brian