Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta Git latest compile error

Hi Johannes,

Le 14/09/2011 13:20, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Seems G_APPLICATION_NON_UNIQUE was added in glib 2.29.2 while most people
on stable system most likely have glib 2.28.x. We should #ifdef that for
now until glib 2.30 becomes stable or do we wanna go with an unstable
glib? Usually we tried to stick with stable gtk+ and glib (with the
notable exception of gtk+-3.0).

I think it's better to stick to stable gtk+ and glib else I think only regular developers will compile it.

I will add a define for this, without this flags all notifications go to the first instance of Anjuta which is a bit annoying but it's useable without it.

I hope, it's the only place needing glib 2.28 and is it fine to stick with Gtk+ 3.0?