Re: [anjuta-list] Missing libanjuta-1.0

Bug 658903 - Anjuta plugin wizard fails, filed for this problem.

2011/9/13 Sameer Thahir <sameer thahir gmail com>

2011/9/13 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
Hi!

Please answer to the list...

Sorry :)

> I could not change the Package properties for corresponding to the
> entry libanjuta-1.0. Can you tell me exactly how to do it. I tried
> adding the libanjuta-3.0.

Indeed, things have changed a bit in anjuta 3.1.3 and I am not sure
exactly. @Seb: How can this be done now? BTW, I noticed that the spacing
in the project properties dialogs is wrong, I think there is an expand
option missing.

ok

>         Could you please file a bug about it anyway, so that we don't
>         forget
>         about it.
>

> Can you please guide me on how and where to file a bug.

Either go to bugzilla.gnome.org (product: anjuta, category:
project-wizard) or just use the Help->Report a bug menu item.

Sure will do.

Regards
Sameer Mohamed Thahir

--