Re: [anjuta-list] widgets problems : the widgets is with gtk 2.16 but your project point to 2.12

Hi!

The easiest way to solve it is to change the gtk+ version in the ui
file. You can either edit the .ui xml file directly (with gedit for
example) or you can use standalone glade and change it in the options.