Re: [anjuta-list] Git Plugin Documentation?

Hi Rob!

> Did you ever get any documentation going on the Git plugin for Anjuta?
> I read your post about it here
> <https://mail.gnome.org/archives/anjuta-devel-list/2011-May/msg00016.html>.

No, unfortunately not.

> I would be glad to offer my comments, in exchange for the information.
> I can't even figure how to do a git pull.

The general workflow in the git plugin is the following:

* Select the right tab for the operation (Status, Log, Remote, etc.) in
the main Git window.
* Be sure that the "Git task" window is visible. It will show tasks
related to the selected tab (and will change it's content when the tab
changes).
* When you select an operation in the "Git task" window you will see that
the tab changes and that a dialog for more input is added there. Press ok
to continue the operation.

Hope this helps for now. There are a few UI glitches left in the git
plugin that will hopefully be fixed.