Re: [anjuta-list] Class inheritance pluging.

Hi!

> It will be great to have it working again since it was very helpful  to
> handover someone else code. I have two developers struggling with old
> code base done in Gobject to come up with a clear picture ...

Note that class-inheritance only works on (real) C++ classes and doesn't
know anything about GObject.

> How one can access the experimental branch or when this will be
> available in the master?

As usual - when it's ready!
You can access the branch through git:

git clone git://git.gnome.org/git/anjuta
git checkout -b class-inheritance-yap origin/class-inheritance-yap