Re: [anjuta-list] Class inheritance pluging.
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Omar Belakhdar <omar belakhdar epfl ch>
- Cc: anjuta-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-list] Class inheritance pluging.
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:53:00 +0200
> I installed the lastest anjuta release 126.96.36.199, however class
> inheritance plugin does not compile correctly.
class-inheritance is disabled in the 188.8.131.52 release because it requires
foocanvas which doesn't work with gtk+-3. Naba is working on an
experimental branch which uses goocanvas for rendering  which will
eventually end in master (in 3.2 or later).
] [Thread Prev