[anjuta-list] Vala / Anjuta Issues?

Hello,

I am new to both Anjuta and Vala.  I am starting a Vala program, and
it seems that Anjuta is marking many errors in source that are should
not be marked.  As a result every time I switch tabs I see a page full
of red arrows.

The project properties Vala compiler flags were added.
--pkg json-glib-1.0 --pkg libsoup-2.4

They are not added automatically when library is added?

example:
/**
 * In this code every reference to Soup and Json is marked as an error
 *    'The symbol __ could not be found', however it compiles with no errors.
 */

using GLib;
using Gtk;
using Json;
using Soup;

namespace TheApplication.RestfulApi {

		private Json.Parser _parser = null;
		protected Json.Parser parser {
			get {
				if (_parser == null) {
					_parser = new Json.Parser();
				}
				return _parser;
			}
		}

		private Soup.Session _session = null;
		protected Soup.Session session {
			get {
				if (_session == null) {
					_session = new Soup.SessionSync();
				}
				return _session;
			}
		}

		private Soup.Message _message = null;
		protected Soup.Message message {
			get {
				if (_message == null) {
					_message = new Soup.Message();
					_message.MessageHeaders.append("Referrer","bwcs.googlecode.com");
				}
			}
		}
}

Also, I found what I believe to be a bug in the 'New Class' wizard.
When creating a Vala class, it will add the file two times to the
file(s) to be added list as well as the project which causes a
duplicate name in namespace error.  If the default file name is
changed in wizard the files listed are default name and changed name
otherwise it is default name twice.

-Brian