Re: [anjuta-list] using gtktreeview and gtkliststore in Anjuta

You must create columns and then you need to pack GtkCellRenderer's in it.
This is a simplified model:

TreeView may contain several TreeViewColumns
TreeViewColumns may contain several CellRenderer's
CellRenderer's show data from TreeModel columns

So, you must create columns and then create cell renderers under the column to show data.

See http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html

In glade, you can achieve this by right-clicking your column and selecting the apropriate cell renderer.
After that, you must bind a column from the model with a cell renderer property.

Ian L.