[anjuta-list] How to make a GNOME project?

Hello,

I am a new user of Anjuta 2.30.2.1 and I have the following problem:

I would like to make a new empty GNOME project and to add later one some GUI with Glade but the project wizard in Anjuta gives me only this options (see the attached picture)

Which type of project should I use in order to achieve my intentions?
What do "Anjuta Plugin" and "GNOME Applet" stand for?
Is there in the Web any detailed info about these different kind of project options?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards:
Nikolay Zlatanov