Re: [anjuta-list] dependency on gtk3 in fedora

Hi!

> It appears that the anjuta package is 2.91+ in fc15, which relies on
> gtk+3.0 etc... However, gtkpod2 has only so far been developed against
> gtk2 and anjuta 2.32. Is it possible that maybe anjuta 2.32 could be
> included in Fedora as a backport or compat package to allow gtkpod2 to
> be included as is?

Fedora already ships all the GNOME3 stuff so I doubt that want to
include outdated versions of packages and I also wouldn't encourage them
as it leads to people using wrong versions. As of today, anjuta 2.32 is
no longer maintained.

You are lucky though that it seems that Ubuntu won't ship GNOME3 for
Natty.