Re: [anjuta-list] Embedding a clutter widget into a dockItem

On 23/09/10 16:57, P.G. Richardson wrote:
Hi!

I am using a distro version of gdl 2.28-1.

Is it likely that this will have changed in the later versions or in
version control?
You should update to at least 2.30 because there were major issues with
current gtk+ version otherwise.

Could you please join the mailing list (or the post-all mailing list)? I
am tired of approving individual posts.

Thanks,
Johannes

Will update gdl and see if the problem is repeated.

No worries. Joined the mailing list this morning after previous post since I
was getting tired of receiving "awaiting approval" messages. ;)

Cheers

PGR

Johannes,

Seems to have been resolved with some upgrades.

Originally using
clutter-gtk 10.4
gdl 2.28.2

Tried upgrading to gdl 2.30.0 and the problem persisted.

Had to upgrade my distro to get to gdl 2.31.2. In doing so, have upgraded clutter-gtk to 10.4. This latter upgrade appears to have fixed the problem since I can run gdl 2.30.0 with no crashes.

Thanks for your help.

PGR