Re: [anjuta-list] Crash after changing from GtkSourceView to Scintilla

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:56:22 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> > If I open INSTALL first (no highlighting), then I can config.h next...
>
> You means that it doesn't crash is the first file opened doesn't include
> highlighting ?

Yes, that is the impression I have.

"reproducible"... it is reproducible here. I've done the sequence about
7-8 times and it seems to repeat itself.

Scintilla also seems to forget the configured fonts:

1) Scintilla seems to be using a monospaced font, but in the Preferences
dialog 'Sans 12' appears.

2) Changeing Sans 12 to something else is not saved - reopening
Preferences shows Sans 12 again.

I'll submit a bug.

Cheers,
John