Re: [anjuta-list] Crash after changing from GtkSourceView to Scintilla

Hi,

Le 27/10/2010 16:20, John Coppens a écrit :
So, I compiled and installed the -extras package, removed GSV from
'preferred plugins', restarted Anjuta (both 2.32.0).

When opening config.h (just to try something), I could select Scintilla
as editor, but then Anjuta just crashed. Attaching gdb while running, I
get the backtrace below.

I will try here. I'm working on a branch, so I don't use exactly 2.32.2 but it's very close but I haven't seen any issue with Scintilla.

If I open INSTALL first (no highlighting), then I can config.h next...

You means that it doesn't crash is the first file opened doesn't include highlighting ?

Could you fill a bug report if it's reproductible ?