[anjuta-list] Use of GSettings

Hi Johannes,

I have port anjuta-extras to use GSettings, so I can use Scintilla again with the latest version of Anjuta.

The document manager display the zoom value. The zoom value is defined in the document manager plugin and the document get it using:
	g_settings_get_int (plugin->settings, TEXT_ZOOM_FACTOR);

This value is set by Scintilla. In the Scintilla plugin, I set and get this value using a GSettings object created with the schema corresponding to the document manager "org.gnome.anjuta.document-manager". But it seems that the document manager doesn't get the right value.

Is it enough to use same schema name to share some settings ? Or should I use the same GSettings object ?

Each editor has its own GSettings object but shares the same schema name "org.gnome.scintilla". I think it's done in the same way for GtkSourceView. But here, it could be better to have settings local to each editor.