[Anjuta-list] GSoC 2010 regarding

Hi there,
             As part of GSoC 2010, I would like to present my ideas for anjuta so as that mentors can consider for the same
  • Enhancements to anjuta IDE in the form of improved working area(code scripting area), debugging, running, diff tools to show the diffs in cvs kind of form.
  • Perl support
  • Including Assembly language support, css, html support in anjuta
Well the third one may seem embarrassing but i am fed up with some existing IDEs for HTML editing. And want to have a unique IDE -- Anjuta for the same. If anyone has some more ideas please do inform.
With regards
Tuxnani
(Rahimanuddin Shaik)
India