Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding new project configuration types

Hi Ole,

Ole Reinhardt a écrit :
I'm using Anjuta 2.26.0.0 from Ubuntu 9.04
I'd like to add a new project configuration type. Currently there are 4:

"default"
"debug"
"profile"
"optimized"

I'd like to add a new one "cross compile" where I pass some more options
to configure...

Is it possible? I did not find any menu entry where I could add a new
configuration

Normally, the combo box allowing you to select a configuration is editable. So instead of selecting a configuration you can type your own configuration name here. It works at least on Anjuta 2.28 but I think it was already done in 2.26.