Re: [Anjuta-list] How to set up a "Build Order" in Anjuta?

Hi!

First, try to update to a more recent version...

Anyway, you can only set the build-order by manually changing the order
of SUBDIRS in the top-level Makefile.am. If the libraries you depend on
are supporting pkg-config, you can configure them in
Project->Properties. Otherwise you can set the CFLAGS and INCLUDES in
the "Advanced" field of the target/group (right-click in the
project-manager).