[Anjuta-list] How to set up a "Build Order" in Anjuta?

Hi, ALL,
How to set up a "Build Order" in Anjuta?
I just installed Anjuta-2.24.2 on my Gentoo box, but I can't find where to set this.
I have a project with some dynamic linking library (.so) and some of them depends
on the other one, so I need to build the original library first and then the dependant
library later.

Also, where should I set the include directory for the project?
I found where to add the library to link to, but there is nothing where to put the include
option...

Thank you.