[Anjuta-list] request: option to suppress warning for read-only files

Hi,

When I open a file which I do not have permission to edit, a warning
dialog appears at the top of the source pane. While it is useful
information to know that the file is not editable, for me I desire to
just be told that and not to have the dialog appear. Could an option be
added so that instead the filename is decorated in some way to indicate
this unobtrusviely. Perhaps the filename could be italicised, or
half-gray, or preceded by (ro).

Regards

--
Patrick Byrne