Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Volz a écrit :
I tried the new debug profiles too, but had to much problems with it. I
decided to write a configure wrapper like this:

Due to this discussion, I have fixed some bugs in the configuration handling, so indeed some things were wrong.

As a developer, I prefer to get bug reports even if there are not fixed as soon as we want. Anyway, it takes some of your time and doesn't help you in short term, so finding a work around is still useful.

cat debug_configure
#!/bin/sh
CXXFLAGS="-O0 -ggdb" CFLAGS="-O0 -ggdb" ./configure $@

This works really good for me.

I think doing
./configure CXXFLAGS="-O0 -ggdb" CFLAGS="-O0 -ggdb" $@
will do exactly the same (and can be done in Anjuta).