Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.4.2 + GtkSourceView 2.0 alignment setting problem

Hi!

Thanks for quick answer.
As usual, stable using quit old stuff :( Bugs remain also stable :)
How you remember, my old version Anjuta 2.4.2 could use "modeline". What
the modeline syntax, or where I can find it?
Later (I have seriouse dead lines) I will try make a new version from
source, but I'm afraid, that new version needs new version of environment,
at last I can loose other functionality :(

Regards
  tovis