Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.4.2 + GtkSourceView 2.0 alignment setting problem

Hi!

It's possible that your file contains a "modeline" which means that
anjuta will auto-detect the setting and prefer the autodetected setting
over the preferences.

Other than that, it could be a bug in the this very old version of
anjuta. Current is 2.26.1. Debian should at least have 2.24.x but not in
stable.