Hi,

Grizzly(Francis Smit) wrote:
Konstantin Kozlov wrote:
Hi,

Grizzly(Francis Smit) wrote:
 > Konstantin Kozlov wrote:
 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> in short, you need to create the file in your project for library -
 >> <library name>.pc and install it to $prefix/lib/pkgconfig. Look for
 >> examples in /usr/lib/pkgconfig. It is possible to create a target in
 >> Anjuta for that, or manualy edit Makefile.am.
 >>
 > OK does that mean I can get anjuta to generate the pc file ?? I don't
 > find such a target ??

No, anjuta weren't generate it and doesn't have such target, but as from my experience targets names are rather confusing always.

Thanks that worked; but I now have another problem when I do make
install the library is installed along with the pkgconfig .pc file
(thanks to u), but the header files are not I have to do them manually
how do I make anjuta/automake etc install them automatically.

OK I can make the header file install with a "header file" target then
with some editing
of the Makefile.am I can get the path right so that one less problem to
solve

Also the glade files get installed in /usr/local/share/gtk_shell/glade
but on startup if I am not in that dir it cannot find the glade file??

Look in main.c or another place where you read the glade file. There should be a macro some where at the top. I have this one:

/* For testing propose use the local (not installed) glade file */
/* #define GLADE_FILE PACKAGE_DATA_DIR"/gtksim/glade/gtksim.glade" */
#define GLADE_FILE "gtksim.glade"

Also how do I get Anjuta/automake to add my png files to the install and
make them available on start of the program

The same way as headers and .pc files :) Edit Makefile.am or creat the target "Misc. data" in GUI. I usually create a group in project manager, then a target in that group, than add png's and define the install path.

Are those the icons? If so you'll probably need a menu otem also. The target is called 'gnomemenu'.

--
Konstantin Kozlov
Department of Computational Biology,

Tel./fax: +7 812 596 2831