Re: [Anjuta-list] installing libraries

Hi!

You can only add libraries with "Add package" which are using
pkg-config. Normal libraries don't do that automaticly (have a look at
the pkg-config documentation how to archive this...). You can still add
the library to your project by adding "-I/path/to/header/files" to
CFLAGS and -lmylibrary to LDFLAGS in the target configuration
(right-click on target in project-window and choose properties).

See also the build tutorial on anjuta.org!