Re: [Anjuta-list] Bug: Find/Replace and autocomplete

Hi,

I'm using Anjuta 2.25.903 (latest). I've reported the replace
malfunction at bugzilla.

For autocomplete, I use the default editor. In Anjuta Preferences
dialog, [C/C++/Java/Vala] -> tab [Autocomplete], I turn on "Enable
smart brace completion". If I turn it off, the error above doesn't
happen. Looks it's not very smart, isn't it?

Thanks and best regards,