Re: [Anjuta-list] Bug: Find/Replace and autocomplete

Hi Jakov,

Jakov a écrit :
I find a few bugs in the recent version of Anjuta (2.25.902, 2.25.903):
- Find/Replace function: select text uncorrectly. The first action may
be correct, but the next ones are not. Therefore, can't search and
replace.

I think I have already fixed this after version 902 Could you try Anjuta 2.25.903 ?

I don't know how to report bug at bugzilla so I send email here.

You just need to go to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta
and fill all field. It's easier for you to keep track of them.

Thanks.