Re: [Anjuta-list] debugger didn't stop at breakpoints

Hi Forrest,

Forrest Sheng Bao a écrit :
What I had was a just one program computing 1+2 and print the the result. I am learning how to use anjuta using very simple programs to try all functions of anjuta.

Well, check that you have the Debug configuration in Build->Configure. If it's not working, you should add a report report here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta

If you attach your complete project and describe exactly what's you are doing. I will check it here.