[Anjuta-list] a

Hi Cliff,

Cliff Pratt a écrit :
How do I configure Anjuta to get round the following problem?

Ubuntu 8.10, Anjuta 2:2.24.1-0ubuntu1, libsigc++ 2.0.18-2.

I'm trying to compile the sigc sample program 'hello-world.cc' which
is shown below.

When I compile from the command line it compiles fine:
 g++ -o foo anjuta-hello-world/src/main.cc `pkg-config --libs --cflags
sigc++-2.0`

When I compile it through Anjuta I get the following error:
error: sigc++/sigc++.h: No such file or directory

It seems obvious that I must make Anjuta 'aware' of sigc++ somehow,
but the way to do it escapes me, even though I've delved through the
menus and documentation.

You should create an autotools project (you can do it with the wizard). Then when the project is opened in Anjuta you need to do the following:
- Select Project->Properties->Package
- Click on Add Module
- Enter a name for the module doesn't matter that much
- Get the module selected and Click on Add Packet
- You should see your sigc++ library, to select it
- Your sigc++ should be include in your new module
- Close the window
- Select the project manager pane (on the left normally)
- Select your executable target
- Click with the right button to get a context menu
- Select Properties
- There is a list of available module here
- Select the one you have just created.
- Close the dialog and it should work

It's possible that you have to select Project->Refresh after creating the module.

There is more information about project on Anjuta web site here:
http://anjuta.org/documentations/subpage/documents/C/anjuta-build-tutorial/index.html