Re: [Anjuta-list] Python code completion / autocomplete problem

Hi Jelle,

Jelle De Loecker a écrit :
For an unknown reason I can't get code completion to work.
I've read all sorts of contradicting messages. Some say
gtksourceview-editor doesn't support it, while scintilla does, but I
have never seen the scintilla option.

Scintilla plugin needs to be enable at compilation time currently. This has been done in Ubuntu package, so it's not available here.

If you recompile Anjuta from sources, you need to use the switch --enable-plugin-scintilla with configure (or autogen.sh).

Then, I don't know if code completion is working with Python even with Scintilla as I don't use it.