[Anjuta-list] Python code completion / autocomplete problem

Hi everyone,

I've finally decided to learn Python and would love to do so using
Anjuta.

For an unknown reason I can't get code completion to work.
I've read all sorts of contradicting messages. Some say
gtksourceview-editor doesn't support it, while scintilla does, but I
have never seen the scintilla option.

I have already played with the symbol-browser thing (updated global
tags, and all, enabled gtk+-2.0 and such. I even added these packages to
the project configuration, it doesn't do anything.)

I'm running version 2.24.1 on Ubuntu Intrepid.
(I have also tried the latest trunk, but it didn't work there, either)

Thank you for your time,
Jelle De Loecker