[Anjuta-list] How to generate code from Glade editor?

Hello there,

This app is so friendly! But as a very new user, I don't know how to
generate code from Glade editor. For example, I'd like to go to Glade
editor in Anjuta, double click a button, then hope Anjuta will bring
me to the source code file to fill in my code in an available function
like on_button1_clicked(...) . It'd be so great!

Please tell me how to do that, or how to enable this feature.
Otherwise, could you consider it as a nice feature in the next
version?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,