Re: [Anjuta-list] Linker flags

---- Daniel Kasak <daniel kasak 247realmedia com> wrote:
> Hi people.
>
> I'm learning C, and trying to get set up in Anjuta. I have an existing
> single-file project that I've been working on, and compiling with:
>
> gcc -Wall -lcsv -lsqlite3 -ldb -o csv_process csv_process.c
>
> I'd like to get this file into Anjuta so I can get some graphical
> debugging happening. If I create a new project, and copy the source into
> src/main.c, how do I set up my linker flag things ( eg -lsqlite3 etc )?

Rather than create a new, empty, project and then copy files in, you might want to consider the "Build project from existing sources" option (File->New->5. Project from existing sources). This should do most of the work of setting up your project for you.

As far as linker flags go, select your project in the Project pane and right click on it, then select Properties. There you will find a space to enter linker flags and another space for libraries. At least you will with v2.4.2.

HTH
Steve