Re: [Anjuta-list] Basic problems with Anjuta

Hi Steve,

Steve a écrit :
On to my next issue. When I run this minimal program, I get this warning:
(junk:5530): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_show: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed. This error impies that in the main.c line:
gtk_widget_show (window);
the variable 'window' is not a GtkWidget but it is. It also implies (Gtk-CRITICAL) that
this is really bad but the program operayes as expected. Is this a Gtk or an Anjuta issue?

The gtk sample program of Anjuta need a glade file which should be in a system directory. If it is not the case the window is not created and indeed the window variable doesn't contain a window object but NULL. That's why you get a critical error. But I get 1 warning and 2 other critical errors before. So I'm not sure you are facing the same issue.