Re: [Anjuta-list] Basic problems with Anjuta

---- "Sébastien Granjoux" <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Steve a écrit :
> > So an interesting exercise to confirm this would be to link with static libraries and see if I can step
> > through the program then. What is the configure option to do that? 'CFLAGS=-g -O0 LDFLAGS=-static' doesn't
> > work.
>
> I don't know, I haven't tried this. Even if you link all your program
> libraries statically, you can still get a trouble if one static library
> uses another one dynamically.

OK, I'll drop this idea.

On to my next issue. When I run this minimal program, I get this warning:

(junk:5530): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_show: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed.

This error impies that in the main.c line:
gtk_widget_show (window);
the variable 'window' is not a GtkWidget but it is. It also implies (Gtk-CRITICAL) that this is really bad but the program operayes as expected. Is this a Gtk or an Anjuta issue?

Thanks,
Steve