Re: [Anjuta-list] Exit application with loop?

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Volz a écrit :
sometimes it happens that I create an (example) application that ends in
a waiting loop without exit condition. In debug case I could kill it,
but in Run case there's no way to kill it. It's also not possible to
send a Ctrl-C in the terminal. So is there another way as killing it
from a second terminal?

If you have the pid of your process you can kill it from anywhere.

Maybe it's possible to add a menu entry to send special characters
(like Ctrl-C) to the terminal. Should I file a feature request?

Yes, we need such feature. I think there is even a function to do this so only the menu item is missing. I think you can add this in bugzilla.